Keeping your love alive
The purpose of this exercise is to think about how to keep your love alive in your everyday lives.
- Plan a daily ritual that will show your partner how important they are to you. Share your plan with your partner.
- Plan a ritual together for your relationship.
- When you think about the history of your relationship, can you think of a moment that made you feel particularly close to each other; a moment you remember fondly and that gives you a sense of safe belonging? Please tell your partner about this moment.
- Write an outline of the story of your long-lasting, durable relationship. Write down the main events of how you got your relationship back on track – how did you two resolve a difficult issue in your relationship and how did you strengthen the safety of your relationship?
- What are you currently grateful for in your relationship?
- Create your future love story describing what you would like your relationship to look like in 5 or 10 years.
Was this helpful for you?
You may be insterested also in these
In the exercise, couples can share their wishes and experiences about closeness, sex and touch with each other.
The purpose of this exercise is to process past events that continue to weigh on each partner’s mind.
The purpose of this exercise is to recognize and to share with your partner the fears that are activated during rocky moments in your relationship....